Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I was catching up on my blogs and websites this morning and wandered around design*sponge for a while. I haven't been online much this past weekend so I had a lot to catch up on.
First, I noticed that they were taking a poll for their book tour. Where do you want them to go and what do you want to happen once they get there? San Diego wasn't on their list! I was sad. La and San Fran were, so I voted for them and Seattle. That would be a great excuse to finally see Seattle :) You should vote on that one.
Next I saw this amazing sneak peak! Lauren Bradshaw [who makes cute little bird cake toppers] was sharing her house. It was so amazing that I had to share it here

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS LIVING ROOM!!!!



If I had to chose an exact replica for a room in our house I would definitely go with this living room! There's usually something I would want to change when I look at pics from someone else's house and imagine it in my own. Not this one. I LOVE the floors, rug, brick fireplace with the mirror and globe, the couches, coffee table, the colors. Love it all!


I like the brick in this bathroom for sure


Don't you want to create here? I DO!


I really like the dresser in their bedroom and the color scheme she picked out.


Bright kitchens make me happy


Oh, this dining room- the chairs, table, the rug..Have I over used the word 'love' yet?



I really like the details of her nursery, the little decorations, etc. However, I'm not a huge fan of how dark the walls are. Especially for a nursery. Other than that, don't you think it's adorable?

1 comment:

  1. Your tastes are similar to mine, I love it all too! I do agree that gray paint job is much too dark for a baby. Babies need cheery spaces!! I spy an Orla Kiely bag at that work desk.... so jealous.

    ReplyDelete