Thursday, November 17, 2011

hard at work.

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that Laura and I have been working on a lot of pretty things for our Christmas boutique next month. She has a lot of gorgeous stones that she's been making into jewelry. (The blue necklace in the middle is one that she made for me.) I have been making a lot of baby girl headbands for the holiday season. I'm very excited for the show and am hoping that I get everything done before then.

Philip and I are going to Palm Springs this weekend, we have Thanksgiving next week, lots of practicing to do with Jake and Natalie for our Christmas performance, presents to pack and send to Germany, lamps to build, and tons of ideas that need to come to life before Christmas is over. It's going to be a fun couple of months! :)

1 comment: