Thursday, June 10, 2010

No Nursery For Me

My mom is going to be a grandma soon. Twice. My sister-in-law is due in September. My sister is due in December. Right now, my mom is overly excited with decorating a nursery. I have to say that I'm a bit jealous about this. I LOVE decorating [I get that from her]. And what's more fun than decorating a kid's room?! This is something I will not be able to do for a long time because we are not having kids any time soon. I don't see why an auntie shouldn't be able to have a nursery, the same as a grandma. Even if we had a second bedroom, I doubt Philip would want to use it as a nursery for someone else's kids.
If I did have that room to decorate, I would want it to look something like this:



cute pillow and magical mobile. both found here.


I LOVE the floors and all the fun vintage things in this room.


Yellow metal crib. Yes, please. And no, i wouldn't mind our bed frame looking like this.


Organized shelves. So pretty and so practical.


I LOVE the color scheme and fun things that Rachel used in her sons room.


I'm a sucker for owls and any other woodland creature. That' why I love the alphabet print below :)



Hi, you're parents are rich and built you a tree house. No big deal.


Aren't these chairs cute? Little chairs for little people.

unless noted, all images from weheartit or ohdeedoh

No comments:

Post a Comment