Sunday, June 24, 2012

chiced / 6


We went to the swap meet today. It was a gorgeous day, we enjoyed lunch, and found a lot of things that were on our list. That is the key to shopping at swap meets or thrift stores: a well thought out list. Without a list, you are likely to get things that you don't need or have the money for. No matter where you're shopping, you'll probably find something awesome. But be honest, do you need it? Have you been wanting it for more than a few weeks? All of these items that we picked up today are things that we have been wanting for the house or that I need for a wedding that I'm helping out with in August. What did you do this weekend? Do you ever go to the swap meet?

4 comments:

  1. Love your finds! I have never been to a swap meet. But I really want to do.
    Carlee

    http://almostendearing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had some luck! That wooden crate is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really wanted to go to Kobey's this weekend, but ended up going to the OB Street Fair instead. Oh well, there's always next weekend.

    You've picked up some great items! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to a swap meet! I'm not sure they have those where I live (and if they do I better find out!) because I would love to go to one!

    My favorite of your finds is the metal bucket! What do you plan to use that for? It would make a lovely planter in a garden! :)

    Love your blog! Following here and on bloglovin!

    Shannon
    Fabulously Vintage
    http://fabulouslyvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete