Friday, June 8, 2012

replay / vol. 4


1. We celebrated our anniversary last night at Prohibition. It was our first time there and we loved it.
2. I found some really pretty peonies for my grandma at Fresh 'n' Easy.
3. We thrifted this basket while we were in Palm Springs. Francine likes to hang out in it ever once in a while.
4. Patrick is happiest when he is on someone's lap and under a blanket.
5. I did a little work while enjoying a beer at Bottle Craft. That's one of my new favorite work spots.
6. I loved all the design details at The Ace. We're going to try and incorporate a wood design like this one in our loft.

I know it's been a little quiet around here lately. I'm having a really hard time getting back into my normal routine since coming back from our little Palm Springs getaway. Vacations are awesome, but coming home is a bit of a drag. Honestly, I think our vacation ruined me. I quickly adjusted to the 100 degree weather, relaxing by the pool all day, and practically living in my bathing suit. I was "freezing" when we got back to San Diego. I really enjoyed not having to cook, food showing up at our lounge chairs next to the pool, and not having to clean up after every meal. I loved coming back to our room to find a bucket of beer that magically appeared and that our bed had been made. I know I'm ridiculous. I'm just having a hard time getting motivated. How do you get yourself back into your routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment