Tuesday, January 3, 2012

diy photobooth under $10


The day before New Years Eve I went to Party City to grab a few things we needed for our dinner. Once I got there,  I just started grabbing a bunch of random decor with no real plan of what to do with them. That's the worst kind of shopping and it drives my husband crazy when I do it. Luckily I had a little self control and didn't go overboard on what I took to the check out stand with me. Cailen and I ended up making a photo booth and were really pleased with how it came out. Here's what I bought all for under $10:

-silver tinsel garland: 
 $0.99 for 9ft

-gold star wire garland: 
 $0.99 for 12ft

-small white paper fans
 $1.99 for a pack of 5

 $0.99 for the pink and gold. $1.99 for the white with sparkles

TOTAL:  $7.94

The other great part is that with two of us it didn't take that long to set up. I cut the fringe in the tissue paper and Cailen hung them up (we hung everything with twine). Then I put up the tinsel, garland, and each paper fans. That's it.. then we instagramed it up.


1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing for Christmas and NYE.
    Yours turned out so much better, though!

    ReplyDelete