Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Last week was all fun stuff. This is what happened:
1. I made lavender lemonade using this recipe I found on Pinterest.
2. Our house plants finally got planted.
3. I went to an art show at the raddest apartment complex (thank you, Azy for the invite).
4.We watched our nephew while his parents went out for a date. I thought it was adorable when him and Philip fell asleep.
5. I had a very pleasant train ride on a gorgeous sunny day.
6. I had way too much fun with these two crazy ladies... Like, way too much fun.
7. I finally got my nose re-pierced.
8. I got to see my dad and the beach all in the same morning.
9. Patrick and I took Philip to work more than once.
10. I took way too many photos of Sarah's amazing home.