Wednesday, August 8, 2012

the creative process


For the past few months, I've been working on a wedding that I had the privilege of styling. Now that the planning is over and the wedding has happened, I have a lot of free time to work on other creative projects. I took the past few days off to relax, clear my mind, and get inspired. I ended up having a lot of fresh ideas for new products and am currently in the middle of developing them. I'm making sure to take the time to experiment and embrace the creative process. It's making the whole experience so much fun and rewarding. Have you given yourself time to be creative lately?

6 comments:

  1. I wish!! You're work is always beautiful. Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just by the little teaser, i'm sure it was beautiful! you have such great style and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. id LOVE to see photos from the wedding! this is an amazing sneak peek! i love the ribbons/mostly the gold and its texture. just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely collection of inspiration—did it all filter together into this same wedding?

    Ah, giving oneself time to be creative is utterly mind-blowing, really. It's so rare that we do. Such a frenzied world, frenzied life, frenzied moments. It's good to release the frenzy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these photos. And your French press is lovely, I find myself wanting a gold one these days.

    ReplyDelete