Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall.

Alright, I know we didn't really get to enjoy much of a summer this year in San Diego, BUT I can't wait for fall!!!! I've been day dreaming about bright crisp days, shnuggly clothes, warm drinks, and spices of all sorts. Here's a not-so-short post of inspiration.

..........................................




Fun autumn crafting projects for cold days.

1. Danielle's cute vintage fabric pumpkins.
2. Yarn wreath by Itzfitz
3. LittlePrint's cute little yarn wreath





Delicious warm soup. I'm excited to try some new recipes this year :)

1, 2, 3. weheartit




We get to visit the pumpkin patch! Yay :)

1, 2, 3. weheartit




Cozy sweaters.

2, 3, 4. Weheartit




Cute and warm hats

1, 2. Weheartit





My favorite part of the cold seasons: being bundled up and drinking a cup of coffee or tea.

1. Print from this shop
2. Print from this shop
3, 4. Images from Weheartit

................................................

Can it be cold now please?

1 comment:

  1. I love all these things too... and usually I am pining for them all before Autumn even arrives, but I'm sorry! I just feel jipped! It was the Summer that wasn't. Lame-o.

    ReplyDelete