Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Meet Jack!

My brother and sister-in-law are new parents! They had their first little boy on September 16th (3 days after my brother's birthday). Yeah, that's right, I have a nephew and he is the COOLEST!

Meet Jack Michael...
He is soooo cute! I love him so much! Unfortunately, I got sick pretty sick the day after he was born. I got to see him the first two days when they were in the hospital. Since then, I haven't seen him bc I didn't want to get the little guy sick. But now I'm feeling better and I am so excited to go cuddle him!

In the meantime, I've been occupying myself by making custom little onsies for him to wear.
Thank goodness for his awesome parents who have sent me about 10 pictures and video texts of him everyday! :)

1 comment:

  1. These are just too cute! I love the way you photographed them - the vintage suitcase, the jute, the clothes pins...just lovely!

    ReplyDelete