Monday, September 27, 2010

That's what I love about Sundays.

Yes, I DID just quote a country song. Don't judge- It's such a happy song!
I'm going to try and make this a weekly post. I have Sundays off of work, so that's my only full day off with Philip. We try to reserve that day for just the two of us. It's also a good excuse for me to take more pictures and blog about my life (not just things I find online).

Yesterday, I went to Thread with Kaitlyn. I am sad to say that neither one of us took any pictures (ooh...bad bloggers). We did have loads of fun though. As soon as we got there, we talked about buying things for other people. Kaitlyn managed to do just that AND talk me into buying things for myself. It's not her fault though, I'm easy to convince ;)

After a day of eating and shopping, Philip and I had he rest of the day together. Now, I know it's technically fall, but we are in San Diego. This is a city that loves to skip summer, go straight into fall, and get everyone all upset that we didn't get our beach time. Then once everyone gets cozy and ready for the fall weather, here comes the santa anas! Yep, it's blazing hot here this weekend! Hotter than any summer day we had this year, that's for sure. It's kind of scary- we usually have fires all over the county during September and October.
Anyway, with the heat, Philip and I decided it would be a good idea to go on a walk. (Our house feels like an oven right now and we dont have AC). We walked around Hillcrest for a while, then decided to go to the Tractor Room for a drink and appetizer before his show.








We had never been there and really enjoyed it. The food was good and the drinks were STRONG! yikes! good thing we were walking ;) We each just had one and decided to stop there. haha.

We walked home and expected to get ready for the Longstay show that night, but it didn't work out. That's ok! We spent the rest of the night crafting and watching Modern Family (our new favorite show!)




I started AND finished something all in one sitting...AMAZING!

1 comment:

  1. I love love LOVE the home sign :) oh, and i glove glove GLOVE you!

    ReplyDelete