Friday, December 10, 2010

TALLWORKS

So, remember TALLWORKS? OF course you do, I told you all about it here. Well, they were on notcot this morning! How sweet?! In case you don't know about notcot, you should visit. There's always something interesting to discover. I liked the bend desk from yesterday.

Congrats to Danielle and her team for well...being so awesome :) Their first project is done and they're working on a new one. (One project every month) You should go here and vote for which design you like best.

4 comments:

  1. very cool! i'm off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those designs are amazing!

    Visiting from FN: Your shop is full of all things beautiful!

    Merry Christmas!

    tamara
    tamz_ck@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too wandered over here from Freckled Nest. I was immediately struck by all the visual inspiration here. It's like candy for my eyes! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats cool!
    congrats for Danielle.. ;)

    ReplyDelete