Wednesday, April 20, 2011

busy busy bee!


Well, hello. I hope you're having a lovely week. I have been very busy the past few days. I am getting ready for the Craft on Tap show at the Mingei International Museum in beautiful Balboa Park. I'm making hairpieces, cupcake stands, headbands, and cake toppers like a mad woman. This is going to be my first time selling at a local show and I am so excited! (and a little nervous...Shhh-don't tell anyone)

I have a few fun things to share with you but can't until I have all of my pretties ready to go for the show. Blogging is my reward :)
I did want you to know about a guest post I did for Blue Eyed Yonder. Right now, Krista is enjoying the gulf with her family and has some great guest posts lined up (I was flattered to be one of them). I shared a DIY on making your own faux mercury glass (like in the picture above). Visit her blog for the full tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. I think we're going to try to go to this tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete