Thursday, April 21, 2011

welp...


This is my life right now: crafty messes, coffee, the space heater, and Hugh Grant movies (currently playing: Notting Hill). I'm getting ready for Craft on Tap! It's tonight (6-8:30) and I'm so excited! If you're in San Diego, I'd love to see you there :)

I hope you're enjoying your week. Philip has tomorrow off for good friday and I'm so happy to have a long weekend! We're having an Easter egg hunt at the in-laws house for our niece this Sunday. Any Easter plans for you?

I'll be back tomorrow with a few photos from our photo shoot! Can't wait to share.

PS... Am I too old to buy an Easter dress?

4 comments:

  1. 1. you are not too old to buy an easter dress. and 2. I forgot to tell you about last, but we're going to try to come out tonight! I really want to check it out!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too old for an Easter dress! I got one! I cant wait to see a recap from your show! I wish I had of known about it earlier...

    Happy Easter!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the mess it looks pretty lol
    my favorite is the second picture with all the bows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. le sigh... you are living my dream dear darling. XOXO

    ReplyDelete