Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wow, we're just blowin' through nap time, aren't we?

Now that I'm working from home, I have been watching a lot of TV. I usually have some sort of movie or show paying while I work. My favorite: Arrested Development. This is the show that I can watch over and over without getting sick of it. Sadly, this was a show that was cancelled after 3 seasons. However, there's so much going on in each episode that it feels much longer than that.

You can watch the entire series on Netflix's instant watch. If you haven't seen it before, you should give it a try. It's so funny!


I love all of the characters, but I think Buster is my favorite. Do you watch this show? If so, who's your favorite character? If not, what's the one tv show you can watch over and over again?

2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way about this show. Buster is by far my favorite. He is just so ridiculously funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This show is the funniest I've even seen. And you catch new jokes every time you watch it - even if it's the tenth time. So excited that they MIGHT be making a movie soon.....

    ReplyDelete