Monday, November 8, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

My sister's baby showers were lots of work, but so much fun! It was fun making it all come together. My sister looked beautiful and got so many wonderful gifts! We had way too many sweets, lots of Alice in Wonderland decorations, yummy food, great family and friends who shared that weekend with us. Just wanted to share some pictures with you.

These cute and DELICIOUS macaroons were a suggestion from Georgia. She had them made for a baby shower that she threw for a friend. She was right about how great they were! I ordered chocolate with salted caramel filling, rose with buttercream filling, and red velvet with cream cheese filling. Drooling yet? If you are a San Diego local and want to order some, let me know. I'll get you in contact with the lovely gal who makes them.

Isn't she just the cutest little preggo mama? She got so many cute gifts!

These were the pooped attendees/ helpers. Notice the new parents taking their opportunity to nap while someone else has their little guy;)

My best friend traveled by herself all the way from Santa Barbra to be there! She's awesome :)
Little Mary Jane is going to be here soon and so is her daddy! (He's overseas right now) I'm so excited for Christmas so that we can all see him, meet Mary Jane and take cute pictures of my niece and nephew together! It's going to be a fun holiday season for us this year!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. It turned out amazing Chels! Love it all, you are so good! All of the food looks AMAZING...

    ReplyDelete