Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fun Reads

Everyday, I spend way too much time at my computer. Can you really blame me? There are so many things to do on it- twitter, facebook, etsy shop, e-mail, PINTEREST, bloglovin', shopping.... Do I really need to go on?
Here are some NEW blogs that I've been enjoying lately(well, new to me). I thought I'd share them with you.

With Lavender and Lace is so much fun! Kelsie takes great photos and is in a band that I'm loving so much! Its called Happiest Lion. It's so happy sounding! Listen Listen Listen!!

Fashiontoast. This girl is just too cute. It pays to be a model- she always gets the cutest clothes to take home to her closet!

Fancy Tree House. Often times, when I see pictures of a blogger in pretty outfits, I think, "I wish I had that dress". If that's you, follow this one! Coury posts most of the outfits that she models in her store. How great is that?!

Karla's Closet. She's my current fashion icon. LOVE her style [and her cute pixie cut]. She's been my girls only Sartorialist the past few weeks. [After browsing The Sartorialist, I am always inspired to be more daring with my wardrobe choices].

No comments:

Post a Comment