Monday, June 20, 2011

happy mondays.

There's a lot of napping going on in this house lately. Life is busy and doesn't seem to be slowing down. It's all good things though- no complaints! :) Also, I've taken many pictures lately that I wanted to share, but our CF card reader for our iMac is broken. Bummer.

Here's some things that I've been enjoying lately:

I made Guiness Beer Bread this week following this recipe. It was good, but would have been better with a stew, mashed potatoes, and steamed veggies. Yumm!

We recently saw Tree of Life. I really liked it but if you don't know that it's long and slow, you'll hate it. The mother was just beautiful (her looks and the way that she loved her kids) and her outfits were fantastic! Also, the home in the beginning of the movie was my favorite.

Pictures of the past in the present by Dear Photograph via Cup of Jo.

I LOVE these outfits that these sisters are rocking. Via The Sartorialist.

I love this work space. I wish that Philip had a sweet place like this to work. It would make him so happy to have an organized space to call his own...and our living room would be a little neater too ;)

I think this maternity photo taken by Kelly Hicks is gorgeous.
I love these photos taken by Sarah Shreves for the faithful explorer lookbook.

Love anything by (Ma + Chr).

1 comment:

  1. ohh my heck..that movie looks amazingly beautiful!! i want to see it!!

    ReplyDelete