Thursday, June 23, 2011

pinterest picks meets colors inspired

I'm not feeling so hot today. Of course it's the day when my to do list is a mile long. I did a lot already, so I'm giving myself a break. A what? That's right- a break! I rarely take them on days like this, but my body needs them. So I decided to make at least one boutonniere set to list in the shop (I've been wanting to do this for a few days now). I'm making boutonnieres, drinking coffee, had myself a very good snack, and am listening to the Wicked soundtrack (I may have just watched the Glee finale). Here's a little color inspiration for my project:

From left to right starting at the top: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

All from my Pinterest board.

These colors have been dancing around in my head for a few weeks now. What colors are inspiring you lately?

1 comment:

  1. green like the trees, blue like the ocean. Man I love San Diego :)

    ReplyDelete