Saturday, July 9, 2011

What I Wore.

I bought a new dress yesterday! This doesn't happen as often as it used to (shopping). That's what happens when you go down to one income (well, one consistent paycheck). It's totally worth it, but shopping was definitely the first thing to go. I can't remember the last time that I bought a dress.

Philip and I went to Influx for coffee (it's my all time favorite). On the way home we stopped by Buffalo Exchange to look for a few pieces for a photo shoot that we're helping out with (I'm so excited about this!) When I was looking, I found this dress and couldn't leave it there on the rack. I tried it on, it fit perfectly, and had pockets. I was sold (and so was Philip once he saw it on me) ;)

Today we're organizing the house, drinking coffee, working on some neglected projects, and I have more posts planned for later. Hope you are enjoying this lovely Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. those flats are super adorable... and i hear that influx is awesome, i guess i gotta try it sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete