Friday, July 15, 2011

summer dinner.

We had some friends over last night for dinner and had lots if fun! We don't have anywhere to sit when friends come over. Since it's summer time, I figured that outside was the best option. I wasn't sure if our little table was going to fit four of us, but I definitely knew it wouldn't fit our serving dishes. I set up a few make shift side tables and we all fit just fine. Problem solved.

In all fairness, he didn't call seat check.

I'm not sure why, but Kaitie and I like to dress up our kitties. It started out with Tyler's sunglasses and just escalated from there. Soon we had a very grumpy and angry kitten who didn't want anyone to hold her. Can you really blame her?




3 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty with the chicken hat! My sisters and I used to dress up our puppies! :) -MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Francine looks THRILLED, lol!

    I spy a Orla Kiely tablecloth... WHY DIDN'T I BUY ONE?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg cutest little stands ever!

    ReplyDelete