Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Little Garden.

I came home the other day to find this beautiful garden in my front yard. Philip worked all day to plant these lovely little guys. He had so much fun, even when it started raining. He just kept on planting.
He's always liked succulents and I have learned to like them just as much. This is a great plant for me because they're hard to kill. Yep, I'm a plant killer. Luckily, my husband is not ♥

One of my 2011 goals (which I'll probably share tomorrow) is to take at least 4 pictures everyday. It's more motivating to take them when I know I can share them here. Have a happy Tuesday.

2 comments:

  1. aww, so cute! i love it!

    4 pictures. that's a lot. but you can totally do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! That Philip, I think he's a keeper :-)

    Love the mini garden knome. Good luck with this precious garden.

    ReplyDelete