Friday, January 21, 2011

Yesterday's color for Winter Colour Week was green. I took as many pictures as I could. Taking pictures everyday is hard enough, but having an assignment has been even harder. It's fun though :)

Green eyed beauty basking in the sun.


Mint velvet bow.

Little green succulents are growing in our garden.
♥ ♥ ♥
Yesterday, I spent a good amount of time in my yard making bows for the shop. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! It's great when I can work outside because then I can leave Patrick and Francine out there to enjoy the sun and get their energy out (well, Patrick's energy).

I bought this carousel from Anthro. It's for kitchen utensils, but it works perfectly for my crafting tools. I love it!

I made peach and mint colored bows that will be in the shop soon.
♥ ♥ ♥
Last night, we had a creative brainstorm meeting with Philip's sister and our brother-in-law. It was exciting to talk about their project and the possibility of us helping out. Also, it was fun to think creatively in a way that we normally wouldn't.
Here's the last project we helped out with. It was super fun.

1 comment: