Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday.

The weather here in San Diego has been absolutely gorgeous the past week! We went to the beach yesterday and it made me want summer to get here so badly.

Today we had brunch in Point Loma after church. It was lovely. We ate here.
After brunch, we came home and have been very productive ever since. Cleaning, picture taking, shop preparation, etc. I am actually in the middle of updating my shop and prepping dinner at the same time. I wanted a quick break to say hello.

The picture above is my reward for all the pictures I took today. I love that I need cupcakes as props for my pictures. I always love having excuse to visit Babycakes. ♥

1 comment:

  1. I am going to see how the newish cupcake shop next to the Krikorian is after work today. Today is Billys big 3-0. Woot!

    ReplyDelete