Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Colours

I've decided to participate in Poppytalk's Winter Colours Week for the rest of the week...[maybe I'll play catch up from yesterday and today too]. I'll post those photos tomorrow for you.

I had a crazy long day of non-stop cleaning at work today. I'm exhausted and ready for some relaxing. Also, we had more amazing weather today. It's making me so excited for summertime. I am so grateful for our wonderful weather we're spoiled with in San Diego. We couldn't ask for anything better.

I am absolutely loving the feel of these pictures! Found via pinterest [Pinned to my 'Happy I am' board]. Here's the original source.

1 comment:

  1. I love the outfit in the second photo. I wish I could dress like that to work and not risk being ridiculed... (o:

    ReplyDelete